- Opaque black paper tape for general photography applications
- Low-gloss backing reduces light reflection
- Firm adhesive for clean removal except from kraft paper
- Conformable for photo can sealing
- Black crepe paper backing with a black pigmented rubber adhesive
3M™ Photographic Tape 235 is an opaque black paper tape used in general purpose photography applications. It has a black paper backing with black pigmented rubber adhesive and can be used to mask negatives, repair camera bellows or seal envelopes and metal film containers
3M™ Photographic Tape 235 is an opaque black paper tape used in general purpose photography applications. It features a black crepe paper backing with a black pigmented rubber adhesive. The low-gloss backing reduces light reflection while the firm adhesive is conformable for sealing non-flat seams.
- Masking out unwanted portions of negatives
- Repairing camera bellows
- Sealing film envelopes
- Sealing metal film containers
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface Through Science and Innovation
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.
60 yard rolls
Case and sleeve price shown, is a discounted price.
- Models: 3M-2353/4 & 3M-2351