The Original Blue Plate Cleaner
True Blue Plate Cleaner quickly and completely opens all types of metal offset plates, even after long periods of storage. Use True Blue to remove surface scratches, oxidation spots, semi-dried ink and gum streaks which reduce print quality. True Blue restores the ink receptive surface. Just apply and rinse. Clean plates "on the fly" on web offset presses to minimize downtime, extend plate life and increase the number of impressions per plate.
- Effectively cleans and desensitizes
- Unique dual-phase formulation
- Superior chrome and metal cylinder cleaner
- Works equally well on aqueous and solvent developed plates
- Shelf Life: If stored properly under normal conditions 12 to 16 months
Flash Point: 129°F (54°C)
VOC (lbs/gal): 2.02
VOC (g/l): 281
SHEETFED PRESSES: Shut down press and lift form rollers from contact with plate. Apply True Blue with water dampened cloth or sponge. Apply evenly over entire plate, or rub on affected area. Rinse plate with water.
WEB PRESSES: Follow sheetfed directions or spray on plate, using atomizer, while press is running. Avoid spraying on form rollers.
MSDS on Varn Products shown on this page
Case price shown, is a discounted price.