For heatset, non-heatset web and sheetfed presses
Here's a consistently performing, high-quality blanket that eliminates the need to change blankets when you change web and sheet widths. And the construction of the 8500 allows for quality printing at a variety of packing levels. This provides you greater packing latitude and saves time by eliminating the need to change blankets or re-pack when changing stock weights. In addition, the 8500 inks up quickly, washes up well and bounces back into shape after long runs and wrap-ups.
Advantages of dayGraphica® 8500
- Prints pinhole-free solids and sharper dots
- Provides good release
- Low-stretch fabric provides gauge retention
- Consistent ink transfer
- Uniform compressibility and print performance
- Proven performance with higher press speeds
The 8500 is a cast surface compressible blanket that continues to be the workhorse of printing blankets for all varieties of printing applications.
The cast surface finish reduces solvent penetration, prints pinhole-free solids and sharp dots.
The patented closed-cell compressible layer achieves precise, even print pressures across the entire print surface.
Available in 3- and 4-ply.
Prices are per square inch.
- Completely compatible with today’s environmental chemistries
- Extremely effective on lightweight paper stocks, non-alcohol fountain solutions and fast drying inks
- Also available in 8700 5-ply for use on Ryobi presses. Color: Green
||Day 8500 3-ply
||Day 8500 4-ply
||Day 8700 5-ply
Add all info below.
You will be notified of the actual total price after the order is placed.
The $50.00 price is used for shopping cart functionality only.