The Most Durable Dampening Cover in the World
The Perfect Choice for Demanding Press Applications
Extremely dense knit construction combined with a short pile height offers your best choice for larger, high speed presses
Sheared 100% synthetic fiber composition:
Shrinks tight when wet for the first time:
- Knit from premium Rayon yarn for maximum absorbency and durability.
- Sheared, velour-like pile surface and seamless construction provide pattern free printing.
- Water absorption and retention is far superior to non-sheared, loop surface covers.
- Evenly sheared surface height permits reduced roller-to-plate pressure settings, extending plate life and improving image quality.
Washes clean with hot tap water:
- The surface pile fibers are bound tight by the shrinking base yarn. Linting or fiber separation is non existent from the start... no break-in period!
- Increased productivity with uninterrupted printing: No need to stop the press to clean fiber buildup on the plate, blanket, or rollers.
- No creeping, twisting, or "walking" off the roller, even at high speeds.
- Covers may be cleaned between jobs or at the end of the day in just one minute or less.
- No solvents, manual scrubbing, or specialized cleaning machinery is required, just hot water.
- Fast, simple maintenance makes Novatech covers last for months, not days or weeks. Reduces dampening costs by 50% or more!
- Go from black ink to yellow ink, or any other light color, without having to change covers.