Don't Give Your Press the Blues...Jazz It Up with Orange Nets
Stop marking...start printing!
Are you having the blues from your press marking your printed sheets? Time to start using Lithco Premium Orange Wavy Anti-Marking Nets. Comparable in quality and fit to original, vintage anti-marking nets at a more economical price. Lithco Premium Orange Wavy Anti- Marking Nets are manufactured to the highest standards in roll form and then converted into press-size nets. Sized to fit all popular presses, available either flat or wavy.
Benefits of Orange Nets
- Better color
- Lower price
- Same quality as blue nets
- Six Orange Nets per package
Care & Maintenance of Orange Nets
- To remove dried ink, tension the Orange Net and wipe briskly with a clean, dry cloth to dislodge the dried ink.
- Run the press at full speed for several minutes without paper to allow dried ink particles and dust to drop to the base of the press.
- To extend Orange Net life, repeat this treatment two or three times.
Handy Cross Reference
Lithco Orange Wavy Nets to Super Blue Original
||Cross Reference Super Blue Original
||Typical Press Models
||20" x 36"
||QM 46, Ryobi 3302
||23" x 36"
||SM 52, GTO 52, Shinohara, Hamada
||29" x 36"
||MOV, MO26,Komori 26
||32" x 36"
||SM 72, Komori 28, Mitsubishi 28
||35" x 36"
||SM 74, Spica 29, Ryobi 755
||43" x 36"
||SM 102, Komori 40, Mitsubishi 40
||47" x 36"
||XL 105, 105 cm presses
Need help determining which net you need? Contact us with the current net code you are using and we will cross reference it into the exact Orange Net Code.