Tekena’s range of pre-sheeted adhesive rolls (Patent Pending) are specially formulated for use in contact clean machines of all makes, models and applications. The pre-sheeted feature removes the need for cutting tools during the regeneration process
making the rolls safer, quicker, easier and more efficient than traditional continuous wound rolls. The avoidance of paper dust from cutting also makes them ideal for clean-room environments.
The high adhesive coat-weight extends the life of each roll to reduce operator work, shipping costs, waste and purchase frequency.
Tekena ARS Adhesive Rolls are manufactured entirely in the USA.
- All Adhesive Rolls have 68 sheets per roll
- High acrylic adhesive coat-weight for long life
- Available in any length up to 60.25" (1530mm)
- HIP core material for optimum straightness and rigidity
- All rolls individually batch numbered for quality assurance & full traceability
- All Adhesive Rolls have HIP 3" ID cores
- High quality base paper and release liner with moisture barrier
- Standard and custom lengths available on request
The performance, safety and operating costs of your contact cleaning system could be improved by the use of Tekena ARS Adhesive Rolls.
- Pre-sheeted format: 68 sheets per roll
- Adhesive coating: 25 microns for higher contamination storage & longer life
- Acrylic, water based adhesive formulation with moisture barrier
- Prices listed are for a pack of four (4) Adhesive Rolls
Prices for 6" core ID Adhesive Rolls are available on request
- Models: ARS 0254, ARS 0320, ARS 0345, ARS 0400, ARS 0430, ARS 0520, ARS 0622, ARS 0762, ARS 0800, ARS 0910, ARS 1000, ARS 1100, ARS 1219, ARS 1300, ARS 1400, ARS 1500 & ARS 1530