The hoist Die Lifter is a hand operated hoisting device that can be mounted directly on the die station when removing or installing dies. The hoist features a disc brake that actuates automatically when under load. A unique articulating arm facilitates the precise positioning if the hoist over the die which results in a smoother lift.
Gently Precise Lifting: The manually operated crank allows the operator feel when the die is moving up or down smoothly. The feel is essential in protecting the delicate journals of the die.
Portability: Easily moved from one die station or press to another. When not in use, the hoist may be stored out of the operators way.
Low Maintenance: Very few moving parts and a manually operated hoist keep maintenance to a minimum.
Low Cost: This hoist costs much less than the alternate overhead electric crane.
Optional Cart: The hoist may be mounted on mobile platform instead of the side frame of the die station.
DL 300 / MP 300 Maximum die weight: 300 lbs.
MCL same as DL300/MP 400 with 400 lb capacity max reach or radius 25 Inch
- Maximum press size: 20 inch width
- Maximum drum diameter: 22 inches
- Total swing radius: 13.5 inches
- Lifting Height on mobile platform 6 1/2 feet
- Winch type - manual w/automatic brake
- Base dimensions: Width = 28 In., Length 4 1/2 Ft., Height 8 In.
- DL 300 actual weight = 30-35 pounds
- DL-300 boxed weight with all components = 75 pounds and can be shipped UPS or Fed Ex
- DL-300 and MP 300 unit weight fully crated = 1,250 pounds
- DL-300 and MP-300 Dimensions= 2' wide x 5' length x height = adjustable from 5.5' to 10'
- MCL-400 unit weight fully crated = 1,250 pounds
- MCL-400 dimensions = 2' wide x 5' length x height = adjustable from 5.5' to 8'
- DL-300 and DL-300/ MP-30
Die clearance = 11 1/2 "
Max Reach or Radius of arm = 12 3/4"
MB size = 2" wide x 2 thick x 5" high
- MCL-400 Max reach or radius = 25"
The System includes: Die Lifter, Die Bar (Specify die length), Straps (For secondary method for removing dies), Mounting Bracket & Mobile Platform
Click to Download Die Lifter Bar 13 inch
Click to Download Die Lifter Bar 19 inch
Click to Download Die Lifter Bar 16 inch
Click to Download Support Bracket Base Die Lifter Assembly
Click to Download Mobil Plateform Die Lifter Main Assembly
- Models: AZ-DL-300, AZ-MB, AZ-DB-13, AZ-DB-16, AZ-DB-19, AZ-MP-200, AZ-MP-400, AZ-MCL-300, AZ-MCL-400, AZ-DL-300/MP-400 & AZ-CRATING