The most simple, cost effective & space efficient solution to your narrow web cleaning issues.
Tekena’s new TCS narrow web cleaners incorporate the patented ECS Elastomer Cleaning Sleeve with an automated Adhesive Roll transfer system to give the best possible performance for particulate contamination removal down to micron sizes. By minimizing cost & installation space the TCS can achieve a payback time of just a few weeks from significantly reducing rejects, line downtime, repeaters etc. thereby optimizing process efficiency and saving money!
If you thought that the benefits of a full contact/transfer cleaning system were out of your price or cost justification range, take a look at Tekena’s TCS narrow web cleaners and think again.
The TCS is web driven to ensure exact speed matching without scratching or scraping the web. Rated for maximum continuous line speeds of <1,500ft/min.
Tekena TCS narrow web cleaners are manufactured in the USA
- Full Contact/Transfer cleaning system
- Single or double-sided cleaning
- Automatic ON/OFF operation with Manual over-ride
- Removes particulate contamination down to micron levels
- Easy installation – Very small footprint (approx. 4" x 4")
- Minimal maintenance & running cost - Typical payback in weeks
- Unit can be mounted in any orientation
- Optional active static elimination system
- Available in multiple cleaning widths up to 24.5"
Each TCS unit is supplied with an ECS sleeve, Pre-sheeted ARS Adhesive Roll with fully automated mounting shaft, pre-drilled mounting plate, a nip guard and a control box with all necessary electrical systems.
ECS Elastomer Cleaning Sleeves
Available in any length required up to 400" and for 1.5", 2.0", 2.5", 3.0", 3.5", 4.0", 5.0" & 6.0" host roller outside diameters.
- No installation space required
- Quick & easy fitting/removal
- Quick & easy cleaning with Isopropyl Alcohol wipes
- Tekena’s ECS sleeves can be easily fitted to an existing line or machine idler, diverter or shaft roller to remove particulate contamination from the substrate and maximize process efficiency by reducing rejects, line downtime, defects, repeaters etc
- For optimal and long lasting cleaning performance the ECS should be installed with a Tekena pre-sheeted Adhesive Roll transfer system
Check the box for the product, then add to the cart.