A high-performance product perfect for use in the art studio, graphic arts or screenprinting shop, or the sign shop. No. 66 is a non-wrinkling, repositionable, water-resistant, quick or long tack adhesive that provides either a temporary or permanent bond.
This spray can be used to bond many materials including: metal, cardboard, foam rubber, plastic films, glass, wood, paper and cloth. Ideal for quick layouts, paste-ups, labeling and display assembly.
- For the art studio; print, picture framing, screen print, or signs/display shop; sewing trades personnel, woodworkers, and office and indstrial settings
- Prevents paper patterns and stencils from shifting
- Quick or long tack for temporary or permanent bonds
- Non-wrinkling; repositionable; water-resistant. Does not stain
- Ideal for quick layouts, paste-ups
Size: 16 oz. can
Net Weight: 11 oz.
Limited Quantity Exempt by Ground/Hazardous by Air.
HAZMAT fee not applicable for ground.
HAZMAT fee applies for all air shipments.
Maximum individual container size of one liter/quart.
Maximum case outer carton weight 30 kg/66 pounds.
Save 15% when you purchase a case.
This item replaces Sprayway #66 Spray Adhesive (SPR-66)