Copper Plating Solution for Metal Press Rollers
Put copper rollers on your litho presses for only a few pennies a day. POSCO Copperizing Solution is as easy to apply as a regular wash-up. It improves ink receptivity, prevents stripping and oxidation and improves ink control and distribution. To reduce your press problems and eliminate roller stripping, chemically copper coat your steel ink rollers with Copperizing Solution. Complete, easy-to-follow directions on every bottle.
- Easy to apply
- Improved ink receptivity
- Helps control ink roller stripping and oxidation
- Wash up press.
- Apply sufficient Copperizing Solution to distributor roller so that all steel rollers are coated.
- Wash up to remove excess Copperizing Solution.
- Repeat process if necessary.
- If stripping occurs during a run, apply Copperizing Solution without wash up to complete run.
LQHA: Applies to Individual Quarts
Limited Quantity Exempt by Ground/Hazardous by Air.
HAZMAT fee not applicable for ground.
HAZMAT fee applies for all air shipments.
Maximum individual container size of one liter/quart.
Maximum case outer carton weight 30 kg/66 pounds.
HZNA: Applies to Cases of Quarts
Product is hazardous and cannot be shipped by air due to volume.
HAZMAT surcharge applies if shipped by ground.
Case price shown, is a discounted price.
Click to Download The MSDS For This Product
- Models: CHM-PCSQBC & CHM-PCSQFC