The hoist Die Lifter is a hand operated hoisting device that can be mounted directly on the die station when removing or installing dies. The hoist features a disc brake that actuates automatically when under load. A unique articulating arm facilitates the precise positioning if the hoist over the die which results in a smoother lift.
Gently Precise Lifting: The manually operated crank allows the operator feel when the die is moving up or down smoothly. The feel is essential in protecting the delicate journals of the die.
Portability: Easily moved from one die station or press to another. When not in use, the hoist may be stored out of the operators way.
Low Maintenance: Very few moving parts and a manually operated hoist keep maintenance to a minimum.
Low Cost: This hoist costs much less than the alternate overhead electric crane.
Optional Cart: The hoist may be mounted on mobile platform instead of the side frame of the die station.
DL 300 / MP 300 Maximum die weight: 300 lbs.
MCL same as DL300/MP 400 with 400 lb capacity max reach or radius 25 Inch
- Maximum press size: 20 inch width
- Maximum drum diameter: 22 inches
- Total swing radius: 13.5 inches
- Lifting Height on mobile platform 6 1/2 feet
- Winch type - manual w/automatic brake
- Base dimensions: Width = 28 In., Length 4 1/2 Ft., Height 8 In.
- DL 300 actual weight = 30-35 pounds
- DL-300 boxed weight with all components = 75 pounds and can be shipped UPS or Fed Ex
- DL-300 and MP 300 unit weight fully crated = 1,250 pounds
- DL-300 and MP-300 Dimensions= 2' wide x 5' length x height = adjustable from 5.5' to 10'
- MCL-400 unit weight fully crated = 1,250 pounds
- MCL-400 dimensions = 2' wide x 5' length x height = adjustable from 5.5' to 8'
- DL-300 and DL-300/ MP-30
Die clearance = 11 1/2 "
Max Reach or Radius of arm = 12 3/4"
MB size = 2" wide x 2 thick x 5" high
- MCL-400 Max reach or radius = 25"
The System includes: Die Lifter, Die Bar (Specify die length), Straps (For secondary method for removing dies), Mounting Bracket & Mobile Platform