Copper Plating Solution for Metal Press Rollers
Put copper rollers on your litho presses for only a few pennies a day. POSCO Copperizing Solution is as easy to apply as a regular wash-up. It improves ink receptivity, prevents stripping and oxidation and improves ink control and distribution. To reduce your press problems and eliminate roller stripping, chemically copper coat your steel ink rollers with Copperizing Solution. Complete, easy-to-follow directions on every bottle.
- Easy to apply
- Improved ink receptivity
- Helps control ink roller stripping and oxidation
- Wash up press.
- Apply sufficient Copperizing Solution to distributor roller so that all steel rollers are coated.
- Wash up to remove excess Copperizing Solution.
- Repeat process if necessary.
- If stripping occurs during a run, apply Copperizing Solution without wash up to complete run.
Product is hazardous in all modes of transport.
HAZMAT surcharge applies.
Volume allows it to be shipped by air.
Sold in Quarts
Click to Download The MSDS For This Product