Beta Industries announces the latest member of the PRESTO line of color control instruments.
- Delta E
- Gray Balance, Density, Dot Gain, Trapping Order (first and second color order)
- SCTV (Spot Color Tone Value), See Below
- 32 Color "On Board" Color Library, Optional "Presto Connect Software" Extended Database Software for Thousands of Color References with Job References and More
Click to Download PRESTOConnect User Manual
All Moving Parts and Expensive to Replace Incandescent Bulbs Found in Other Units Have Been REPLACED with Super Efficient LEDs (7-year warranty). This minimizes power consumption while extending battery life to an incredible 250,000 measurements from four AA alkaline batteries.
The NEW SPOT COLOR TONE VALUE (SCTV) Unique Beta Feature, especially important for the packaging sector, accurately shows Spot color dot gain, and produces precise numerical results that match the visual appearance.
Extensive research within the industry has led to the development of the Spot Color Tone Value, ISO CD 20654, now available exclusively in the Beta PRESTO Spectro. SCTV gives reliable, believable results where other instruments fail.
Beta PRESTO SPECTRO Features and Benefits
- Automatic Density, Dot Gain, Balance, and Trapping
- Delta E, Lab, Lch, and SCTV (Spot Color Tone Value, especially important for Packaging)
- 250,000 measurements from high efficiency LED's, months of use from simple AA batteries
- Color Libraries - 32 Colors (4 books, 8 references, each with Lab, delta E, and) CMYK, Thousands more possible using the optional "Presto Connect Software" (see information below)
- USB data port with Summary or Detail format
Benefits to Your Operation
- Affordable and easy to use assures fast ROI
- Paper white high resolution display offers high contrast and low power draw
- User-definable color libraries speed up repeat work
- Unlimited technical support and our worry-free warranty (Two (2) years)
PrestoConnect Color Library Management Software
PrestoConnect Database Software allows the user to create, collect, and manage an unlimited number of colors in conjunction with the new Beta PrestoSpectro portable spectrodensitometer.
The database organizes the work by Color, Customer, and Job making it easy for production personnel to use and understand the system.
Physical samples are measured with the instrument and automatically written to the database with Lab and Density values, a user-entered color name, and delta E and density tolerances. A representation of the color is generated on-screen for confirmation to the operator. Once the sample is measured the operator has the option to accept the entry, as shown here.
Once the color sample is named and accepted it becomes part of the List of Colors as shown below.